Monday, July 7, 2014

I'm back

It's been about a year since I regularly spent time on this blog.
A lot changes in a year.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this past year. A year full of life and death; happiness and sorrow. It was a year I will always remember.  So many new members to our over-sized family in the form of sister-in-laws and nieces and of course my sweet daughter.
And the loss of my dear Nana.

It has been a year of growth and change. Learning to adapt to the different seasons of life. The seasons that seem to change with month, sometimes with the day. The hour even. More than anything I feel it has been a year of discovering purpose. My purpose as wife and mother to the family I have been blessed with. I won't lie- this job is hard. Some days, it's painstakingly difficult. But it also beautiful and rewarding and I wouldn't trade it for all the tea in China.

All this to say, I think I'd like to come back here. Wherever "here" is now. Lately I have felt this pull, an urge to write. To document.
Because I am forever growing. We all are, really.

Especially these two.

Won't you slow down, please? For the sake of your Momma's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover