Saturday, June 22, 2013

5 min update

Life has been crazy busy lately, so this is just gonna be a really random "catch up" post.

Last week was Catholic Camp at our church. I was in charge of the kitchen/snacks and Owen got to enjoy the nursery with Aunt Mary volunteering as a helper. The weeks before were busy with work days to prep for the week of Camp. On Wed. of last week, Owen woke up covered in vomit and diarrhea (sorry TMI). The poor baby was running a low fever and had a cough too. The bug lasted 8 days, but he is finally starting to be back to his normal self. There were about 5 days where he had nothing but breastmilk and pedialyte. 

We have a contract on a house! Our closing date is July 12 and we are so flipping excited!!! We are praying so hard that everything goes smoothly up until then. Its a 3 bedroom ranch with a huge private yard and its only 5 minutes from my parent's house which is exactly what we wanted. I am so excited to finally have my own home to decorate.

Baby Liza is doing great! I had my 20 week ultrasound on Thursday and everything looked good. She was being difficult though and wouldn't flip over, so I have to go back for another ultrasound on Monday. I don't mind though- The more I get to see my pretty girl, the better! I've only gained 5lbs so far which is a whole lot different than the 20lbs I had gained by this point with Owen. She looks just like her brother did in his ultrasounds. Especially their lips. 


Beau finally graduated from the police academy on Thursday! It was a beautiful graduation ceremony and I was so proud and honored to pin on his badge. He has worked so hard to get to this point and deserved a day to celebrate. I baked him a police car cake in honor of the occasion. His shoulder surgery is scheduled for this Thursday and then he'll be on light duty for a few weeks.


So there it is. My 5 min. update. I'll see you back here in about a month to give you another one :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover