Wednesday, March 20, 2013

happy spring!


today is officially the first day of spring.

sadly it doesn't feel like spring here. its cold and overcast and it stinks. we had a little tease this weekend and i got to wear my favorite pair of shorts and now my legs are longing to stay out in the fresh air. i have visions of days spent relaxing at the park; strolling along the walking paths, pushing Owen in the swings, catching him at the bottom of the slide. all while wearing nothing but a t-shirt and shorts. those are my kind of days and i can't wait for them to arrive this year. 




but for now it is cold. so our days will be spent scouring through the library for another good book, playing inside while looking longingly out the window and singing the "mr. sun" song.


today it's also my brother, Joey's, birthday.
thank you for being such an awesome uncle to Owen. you are going to be an amazing dad!

happy birthday, Joseph! i love you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your brother!

    I saw on the news last night it's so cold in other parts of the country. I guess I forget sometimes...it was SO! HOT! this morning at the park, we couldn't stay for more than an hour. There's never a happy medium here in Florida! Boo. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your brother!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover