Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I'm Feeling Lucky

Today was kind of amazing.

First of all, I woke up, turned over, and opened my eyes to see Beau. He's working the evening shift today so he wasn't up hours before me like usual. 
Then the most wonderful thing happened- I felt the baby! I've been feeling really nervous lately. This pregnancy has been rough so far, very different from my pregnancy with Owen, and I was beginning to fear that it meant something was wrong. Feeling my precious child for the first time was exactly what I needed to put my fears to rest. It was as if the baby was saying, "Its ok, Mom! Don't worry. I'm here! I'm healthy! I'm growing like I should!"

Then, as if my morning needed any improving, when Owen and I were having our good morning hug, he turned his head and gave me a kiss. Right on the lips! Oh. My. Gosh. My heart melted into a puddle on the floor right there. I can not even begin to describe the joy that made my heart sing. From then and there I knew it was destined to be a good day. 

We spent the next few hours outside, enjoying the beautiful weather. Beau even grilled us lunch. {He is THE bomb:)}

I must warn you, there is a mass amount of pictures below this text. I couldn't resist.

I'm am so lucky to have my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover