Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday Topics- 10 things that make me happy

Life. Love.Lauren

Hey ya'll!
I'm linking up with Tiffany and Lauren for this round of Tuesday Topics.

This week is 10 things that make you happy. I had a hard time choosing just 10, there are so many things that make me happy- I'm generally an easy person to please. But here are 10 of the many things that make me happy.

Seeing Owen light up when he sees his daddy.

Feeling Baby Finn.

Listening to Owen talk.

Eating a Magnum ice cream bar.

Hugging Beau.

Driving with the windows down and the music up.

Singing hymns from my childhood.

Watching Owen explore and learn.

Running errands with my mom.

Summer BBQs.

The list could literally go on forever, but these are some of my favorite things that make me happy.
What makes you happy?
Join the link up so I can read your lists :)

2 comments:

  1. Summer BBQs are great!! I love the smell of a charcoal grill in the summertime!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover