Thursday, February 7, 2013

30 second thursdays- theme song {vlog}



30 Second Thursdays


i'm linking up again this week for 30 second thursdays!
it's so much fun, so if you haven't done it yet click over to one of the hosts and join the party!

beautiful hosts
Kaitlyn // Wifessionals
Samantha // Hooah And Hiccups
Hallie // Life Oceanside


question
if you could have one song play every time you entered a room for the rest of your life, what would it be? (you must enter the room at the start of your video, to your song, and then tell why you chose that song)

5 comments:

  1. I used to run around dancing to that with my little sister (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that song back in the day....LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some Shania. She is great and what a great choice.

    Stopping by from the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously this used to be my ANTHEM back in the day. love love love it!
    I am totally buying it on itunes as we speak:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shania is AWESOME! :) I love rocking that out! :P great job!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover