Sunday, February 24, 2013

what i wore sunday

i'm linking up again with fine linen and purple for what i wore sunday

today we were blessed with gorgeous weather, so i of course took advantage of it and wore my favorite warm weather dress. i bought this dress at target a few years ago from one of the designer lines they bring in. i fell in love with it instantly and it's still my favorite dress. i might have a slight obsession with floral print that will become more and more obvious as the weather gets warmer.

{dress- tucker via target; leggings- forever 21; shoes- madden girl}

{earrings- from kohl's about 4 years ago; headband- forever 21}

2 comments:

  1. Super-cute to wear that floral dress with your capri leggings. So happy it's warm near you!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh golly super cute an sassy. Love it!! I wish I could wear a headband like that. Every time I ty the results are less than enviable!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover