Thursday, February 21, 2013

standing up

the fact the my little baby is going to be 7 months old on monday is kinda blowing my mind....
where the heck is the time going?
i know i should probably be used to the months feeling like weeks, but each one sneaks up on me way too quickly.
7 months just sounds so old. when i think about a 7 month old i don't picture a tiny baby, yet my sweet boy still feels like my tiny baby. but everyday he grows up right before my eyes. i swear i can already hear him saying "i can do it my self! i'm not a baby!"

his latest thing is standing...
he can't pull up yet and he still hasn't quite figured out that if he lets go he's going to fall, but that boy.. he just ain't happy if he ain't standing these days.





i'm slowly beginning to accept the fact that this is just the beginning (and the smallest act) of him claiming his independence.
watching him become his own person is bittersweet...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the MUSTACHE! So cute! He is getting so big. Still adorable as ever. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover