Friday, February 1, 2013

the newlywed game {week 2- link up}

i'm linking up {late} again with Karla for the newlywed game. it's fun and gives the hubs and i an excuse to talk to each other about something besides work and Owen :)



1. What was it about your spouse that made you think they were "the one"?
K:  from the moment we met it felt like we had known eachother for years but i really knew because he reminded me so much of my dad and i always prayed that God would give me a husband just like my dad
B:  i could be myself with her

2. What is your spouse's most annoying habit?
K:  just barely kissing me. i want the real deal or nothing at all!
B:  biting her nails right after she tells me to stop picking mine

3. Does you spouse have to sleep on "their side of the bed", if so, which side?
K:  not really. thankfully he's flexible because i have the tendency to change "my side" of the bed every few months.
B:  yes and it's currently the left side (it's subject to change at any moment)

4. How are you planning to spend Valentine's Day? (simple or outrageous)
K: we haven't made plans yet but i'm sure it will be simple. we don't really do outrageous.
B:  that's for me to know and you to find out

5. Who usually ends up trying to resolve an argument (aka.. being the "bigger person")?
K:  he does... i take a little longer to feel like talking 
B:  me

6. How many kids do you plan on having one day, if any?
K:  at least 5
B:  as many as the good Lord blesses us with

7. What is your spouse's best friend's name & do you get along with them?
K:  Joey and yes, he's great!
B:  Her mom and yes, all the time.

8. If your spouse one day told you that they are an ex-convict, how would you react?
K:  i wouldn't believe him considering he's a cop
B:  i would laugh and go look up her criminal report

9. Do you wish your spouse would stop doing a particular routine?
K:  turning on the closet light loudly and waking up the baby
B:  there isn't one

10. Did the honeymoon go exactly as planned?
K:  not even close. my brand new husband left early the morning after to chop down trees with a buddy
B:  no... i screwed it up



2 comments:

  1. Ohhh noo! The honeymoon answer cracked me up!
    Thank you so much for linking up again,
    I love that he says that Valentine's day plans are for him to know and you to find out! Sounds like he may have something up his sleeve! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww poor honeymoon!
    wow you guys are going to have a a lot of kids! :) I think we'd barely manage two.
    Yalls answers were so sweet! Glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover