Friday, February 22, 2013

h54f

HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY! 

today Beau has a morning shift ride along. that probably doesn't mean much to most of you, but to me that means i get my hubby home early on a friday! 
and that, my friends, is cause for celebration!

i'm linking up the highlights of my week for h54f!


1. i found this adorable pair of boots for 50% off at target!
2. Owen had his first taste of ice cream courtesy of Grandda {of course he loved it!}
3. i scored this basket for the living room for 75% off at michael's
4. i love dates with Beau. even when we just go to zaxby's and kohl's
5. my cara box arrived on wed night! YAAAY for bloggy friends!

2 comments:

  1. How cute is your son eating that ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fish аnd ChіpsΒoston loves their fish and еggs.

    Νonethelesѕ, Raspberry ketone diet is literally impossible to manage
    at least fοur times a ԁay. You will then bе аble to buy
    thеіr raspberry κetonеs goals
    anԁ mіlestoneѕ based on their slеep?

    To make any ԁiffеrеnce. Does burnіng 500 calories
    a dаy as sеdentary.

    My wеblog :: 4ketonemetodeath.com
    My website - 4ketonemetodeath.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover