Monday, October 8, 2012




1. If you could relive any memory in your life, tell us what it would be, and what/if anything you
would change about it?

The day Beau and I got engaged. It was before we had anything else to think about or worry about. All that mattered was that we were so in love. It is one of my favorite memories. It was so perfect, I was completely caught off guard. I was mad at him on the drive up to the mountains, I have no idea what it was about now, so if I could change anything it would be that. 


2. If you could be any celebrity or well-known person, show us who you would be.

Mother Teresa


3. If you won the lottery, tell us would take the lump sum or take the money overtime, would you continue working or quit right away, would you reveal who you are, and what are some of the first things you would spend with your money?

I would take the lump sum. I'm already a stay-at-home mom, so I would continue that. I would do my absolute best not to let anyone know who I was. The first this I would buy is a nice piece of land to have my dream home built on, then we would go visit Ireland.

4. If you could live anywhere, show us where it would be and tell us why.

This is my dream home. As I said above it would be on a large piece of land, somewhere in the North Ga mountains.


5. If you could have one magic power, what would be and what would you do with it?
I would read minds. Then I would always know what was making my baby cry and be able to fix it right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover