Thursday, October 18, 2012

Letting it all out

The past three days, I have had a tight knot in the pit of my stomach. Beau and I have been disputing with his parents since Owen was born and we met with them yesterday, hoping to figure it all out before O's baptism this Sunday. However, the meeting went terribly, and we had to make the difficult decision cut off all ties with them.

It kills me. And even more so, it KILLS Beau.

This is the first difficult decision we have had to make for the well being of our family and it was hard.

This entire situation has caused a lot of stress on both of us, especially since we are newlyweds and new parents (which are both stressful things in themselves.) I worried that all of this fighting would cause us to fight with each other and tear down our relationship, but it has only made us a stronger couple and I feel more trust in Beau now than I ever did. My love for Beau has grown deeper with every confrontation we had with his parents. It means so much to me to know that he will always defend me.




I love Beau with every ounce of my being. I know it sounds mushy and cheesy, but it's true. He is the perfect man for me and I feel beyond blessed to have him as my partner on this long, hard, journey we call life.


<3KEV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover