Friday, October 19, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday :)

I've been running around like a headless chicken trying to get ready for the baptism this Sunday. I'm so ready for it to be here, so I can just enjoy it. It is going to be so wonderful to welcome our child in to our faith!
WE ARE BLESSED!

Link up HERE
1.  One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is   getting my nails done on Saturday! My amazing husband has been practically begging me to for the past month (he is so awesome) and with Owen's baptism being this Sunday, I figured now would be the perfect time .

2.  A big pet peeve of mine is      condescending people. When people speak to others as though they're idiots or just not quite as knowledgeable as them, oh it makes me so mad! No one deserves to be talked to that way.

3.  I am really loving  watching Owen grow. Every day he gets brighter and more chatty. Seeing him develop into his own is so absolutely amazing to me.

4. The rain is    peaceful. As long as I'm inside looking out at it. I hate going out in the rain.

5. My favorite girly indulgence is   pretty dresses in floral print and lace.


6. A song I always get stuck in my head is   "You Are My Sunshine." I sing it about 20 times a day to my sweet O.


7.  The best cure for stress is  the shooting range! Beau and I went last week when we were under a lot of stress, and it was AWESOME. I never thought I'd enjoy shooting a gun so much. I still never want to own one though, way too dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover