Monday, October 29, 2012

How I met your father




How I met Your Father

1. Tell us about how and when you met your love and what attracted you most to him.

I think about this, a lot. Many of my dearest memories are from when Beau and I first met each other.  I was working at Zaxby's and met a girl named Leslie and the two of us became friends. Well one Friday evening this guy came in. I noticed him as soon as he walked into the restaurant  He was tall, dark, and handsome and had a confidence about him that was just so darn sexy! I took his order and then he asked if Leslie was working. This bummed me out because I figured that must mean he was interested in her. (I found out later that he would come "visit Leslie at work" just to see me ;))

... anyway one day soon after that I went over to Leslie's house to sunbathe before giving her a ride to work. While I was there her friend, Beau, called and told her he needed to stop by to pick up something he had left there. (I found out later this was another excuse to see me!) SO we officially met on that sunny Saturday when he almost ran me over with his sexy red Jeep.

Later that evening, driving Leslie to work, Beau texted her saying that he thought I was cute and we should all go off-roading after work. I was beyond excited. He was this super good looking guy and he thought I was cute! That evening we went off-roading, we had an immediate connection , he kissed me, and the rest is history.

From that evening on we were inseparable. 



2. Show us the very first {or one of the first} pictures you guys ever took together. {Feel free to show us more than one}

This was on my birthday, 2 months after we met.



3. Tell us some of your favorite memories that you two had together.

There are so many! Especially from the first summer we spent together. 

I remember spending days at the lake, cooking-out and swimming. Going off-roading in his Jeep. Finding quiet spots to just sit and talk and... ;) He took me to my first concert to see Keith Urban. It was amazing, and after that I was hooked! We went to 4 more concerts in the next 6 months. 

My favorite concert memory was the Luke Bryan Farm Tour. We had so much fun singing and dancing. I don't think we'd ever been so attracted to each other. Then we spent the night in a hotel nearby, woke up early the next morning, and drove up to the mountains to camp for the weekend.

Oh, camping. I have such fond memories of our camping trips together. Especially our first camping trip on my 20th birthday. We hiked at beautiful Panther Creek and set up camp where we could hear the rushing water while we slept.

4. Tell us your favorite qualities about this man, what makes him "the one."
 
He is a hard worker- he can't go 24hrs without doing some kind of work because otherwise he "feels useless.
He is confident and true to himself- Beau is Beau no matter where he is or who he's with. 
He is faithful and respectful of women- I thank God constantly for this, especially when I hear the way other men look at and talk about women. 
He has faith- my parents always told me to look for someone who brings you closer to God. I found that in Beau.
He is an amazing husband and father- he will do anything to protect his family.
He is just like my dad- I always said I wanted to marry a man just like my dad, and I did. Sometimes it's freaky how alike they are.

5. Tell us what your "date nights" typically look like.

Usually out to dinner and to do something fun. 

Our favorite date is going to the shooting range and then out for drinks and dinner. I think it's a turn-on for both of us to see the other shooting a gun, not to mention MAJOR stress relief!

<3KEV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover