Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Locks of Love


Since Owen's birth my loooooooooong hair has started to get in the way. For the past 3 months it has almost always been up in a bun to prevent it from being covered in spit-up or pulled by tiny hands that are surprisingly strong! So I decided it was time for a new 'do. After a lot of thought, and measuring, and chickening out, and thinking again, I decided to donate 10 inches of my hair to Locks of Love. I was really nervous, but not as nervous as Beau (he loves my long hair) but I got through it with the encouragement of my fabulous hair dresser, Jamie.




LOVE MY NEW HAIR!
I love it even more after washing it and drying it naturally, so it's my natural, wavy texture.

P.S.- Beau loves it, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover