Friday, October 26, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday- Senses



1.  My favorite feeling in all the world is  Cuddling with Beau. My head fits perfectly in the crook of his shoulder. The warmth and just being so close to the person I love most in the world, there's no better feeling .

2.  My favorite smell is    as weird as it my sound, Owen's breath. It is so sweet and delicious smelling. I assume all baby's breath smells this way. I bet that's where the floral baby's breath got it's name! 

3.  My favorite taste is  salty and sweet combined. Chocolate covered peanuts are my weakness.

4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was    Owen, as I watched him being born. I loved having the mirror there so I could watch that miracle take place. And honest to God, even covered in blood and all that other gross stuff, I had never seen anything so beautiful as when I first saw his face.

5. The best sound ever is     O's sweet voice. I love talking to him and listening to him talk back to me. He gets so serious sometimes, like he's really trying to tell me something important. I could do that, listen to him talk, all day.

6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is   the smell of honeysuckles. The brush behind my house growing up was full of them. Whenever I smell them, it brings back so many memories of running around that yard.

7.  My favorite of all the senses is  sight. When I think about not having each of the senses, I would never want to lose the ability to view all of the beautiful sights God has created for us.

Link up here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover