Monday, December 3, 2012

brag about it

so i am so so excited about this new link-up, hosted by one of the funnest bloggers i know, Jen

too often we brush compliments off our shoulder or doubt that all of our caring, cleaning, creating, and multitasking is meaningful. this link-up is a wonderful way to remind each other ourselves to be self confident and to appreciate ourselves so that others can appreciate us too.


From California To Kansas

i have little to no contact with other adult humans and i haven't pulled my hair out (yet) #bragaboutit

i sucessfully made homemade baby food for my 4 month old son this weekend. #bragaboutit

i weigh less now than i did before i got pregnant and i haven't done any exercise breastfeeding rules! #bragaboutit

Owen would rather nurse all day than do anything else. i think it's safe to say i'm breastfeeding like a champ #bragaboutit

thursday's post got more than twice as many page views than any other one of my posts #bragaboutit

my husband can build/fix anything {enter new fancy shoe rack} #bragaboutit



join me!
write a post about one specific thing you feel like bragging about or do like me and start an endless list (you know you have one.) then head over here to grab a button and be sure to follow Jen and her co-hosts


14 comments:

  1. Katie, I have no words, this is just the best post ever! Thank you so much for saying I am funny. Best compliment ever! This is an AWESOME #bragaboutit post!!! Way to go, you breastfeeding champ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mama skills sound ah-mazing!!


    How was the baby food making? I'm like 4 years off from attempting it myself, but I want to try and I think it sounds..easy? Not too difficult?

    Thanks for linking up! So excited to have you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took some time, because I prepared 2 months worth. But that means I don't have to do it again for 2 months :)
      other than that it was really simple!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Homemade baby food is awesome. I loved making it for Reagan when she was a baby!

    Visiting from the #BragAboutIt hop :)

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It is so great knowing exactly what your baby is eating!

      Delete
  4. Holy smokes girl! You go ! Def brag worthy stuff. Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the linky - you're definitely brag-worthy right now! Get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone needs something to brag about! There is nothing wrong with being happy about something going on in your life. Way to go for weighing less then you did when you were pregnant! Hopefully I can say the same once I have baby #2:)

    New follower! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I found your blog! Hi! I can help fix the no adult contact thing. Lunch? Soonish? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are totally brag worthy, girlfriend!! Way to go with the baby food! I want to try that one day, too!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover