Monday, December 31, 2012

#bragaboutit

From California To Kansas

today i'm linking up again for one of my favorites- brag about it mondays
i love this link-up, cause honestly, who doesn't like to brag a little every once in a while!

today i'm bragging about my baby boy. the past three nights in a row he has slept through the night. we're talking 6:30pm-8:30am (14hrs)!!! the first night i woke up scared to death that something was wrong with him, but when i went into his room he was fast asleep. yesterday and today i've just had the luxury of 8 uninterrupted hours of sleep. let me tell you, waking up when your body is ready feels so much better than waking up to a screaming baby at 4am!

so that's it. that's my brag. it might not seem like much, but it's a huge deal for me!

1 comment:

  1. #bragaboutit!
    That is AWESOME!! I hope he's still sleeping through the night!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover