Friday, November 2, 2012

fill in the blank friday



1.  Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is   move back into my parents home. Life happens and things get hard and I am so thankful that my parents have a basement apartment and are kind enough to let our family live in it for the time being  .

2.  Something I've always wanted to do is    go to Washington D.C. for the March for Life. It is important to me to stand up for the things I believe in and especially to stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves  .

3.  Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is  eat weird stuff. Bugs, horse, octopus, snails? No thanks.

4. The best thing I ever did was    get married to Beau. He has made my life so much more full and happy than I ever imagined it could be.

5. When it comes to trying new things, I am   usually willing but cautious. I used to like to say 'I'll try anything once' but that's not true. There are somethings I won't try... like drugs.

6. One thing I've never done is   let someone hurt my family. I am a very protective daughter, sister, wife and momma.


7.  My favorite thing do do is  spend time with my husband. No matter what we're doing, as long as I'm with him, I'm happy.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post. Reminds me of The Simple Woman's Daybook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO lucky you have a place to live when you need it most... even if it's not ideal :) I am with you! Why people insist on eating nasty, weird foods is beyond me. Bugs are NOT for eating! Yuck.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover