Monday, November 12, 2012

show and tell monday- cold weather activities

i am so excited on this cold monday, because Beau has the day off! that means O and i get him all to ourselves today :) 



1. Tell us what you like to do when it's cold outside.
when it's cold outside i like to be inside snuggled up in a big cozy sweater, drinking hot chocolate, tea, or coffee. i also love reading a good book in front of the fireplace.

2. Tell us some of your favorite "winter" recipes.
chili, lentil soup, mashed potatoes, and my favorite, corn chowder!
i'm going to do a post with my corn chowder recipe very soon :)


3. Show a picture of something that makes you think of the cold.



4. Tell us /show us some of your favorite accessories/outfits for the winter




5. Tell us if you had the option of snow or no snow, what would you pick?
if it's cold outside, i'd rather it be snowing than not. but i couldn't do anything crazy like snow year round.

4 comments:

  1. Even though I hate the cold, there is something so lovely about snuggling up in a big sweater with a book and some cocoa. I'm definitely with you on that one!

    I'm looking forward to your corn chowder recipe. I love me some corn chowder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey over from my girl Mrs. to Mama! Hello boots those are so rockin'! Where are those at? I need some like woah! Hot Chocolate is my fav, I have to say Starbucks has me hooked on their's like nobodies business! I love the Sweater, Skinny jean and boot look it's so cute! Corn Chowder I have never ever tried. I will have to stay tuned to get your recipe. I just may venture out of the box and try it lol!

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!
      I found those boots on pintrest, and I want one of each!!! Too bad that's never actually going to happen, haha! I'm planning to have the chowder post on Thursday, and believe me, you'll be glad you tried it!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I'm looking forward to following you, as well.

    I really hate cold weather (except at Christmastime)! We have been lucky and it hasn't really gotten that cold for us, yet. Today was chilly and rainy, but it had been in the 70's before that!

    I like snow as long as I don't have to drive in it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover